Williamson Field

Orgin of Name

Named for Charles L. Williamson, President of Marcus Hook Recreation Board in the early 1950’s.

Location

Foot of McClenachan Terrace

Acreage

2.4 acres

Facilities

  • Play equipment area – play equipment installed in 2000; youth ballfield;
  • Pavilion – installed in 2000;
  • Park service building with storage and concession room – building constructed in 1998;
  • Parking lots (2);
  • Basketball court.